If you're looking for a comprehensive guide that details the ins and outs of opening your own frozen yogurt store, you've come to the right place here at Frozen Yogurt University. Our complete, three-part guide will lead you through the process of getting your business up and running from start to finish. Whether it's information, know-how, or even just simple tips and tricks, Frozen Yogurt University's education is top notch and will grant you the keys to opening up a world of personal and professional fulfillment.
Here's just a small sample of some of our education's highlights:
- What it takes to get started
- Equipment comparisons
- Product suppliers
- Financial investment and returns
- Ideal location and build-out suggestions
- Advertising and marketing strategy
- And much more!
Here at Frozen Yogurt University, we want you to succeed. The product that we offer is one-of-a-kind, and should be considered your comprehensive start-up package to give you the most detailed information necessary to start your own frozen yogurt store.
The Complete, Three-Part Frozen Yogurt University Guide Includes:
- A 30-page comprehensive start-up guide written by industry experts with detailed secrets, tips, and strategy
- An interactive Microsoft Excel financial spreadsheet covering start-up costs, monthly cash flow projections, average cup price calculator, detailed equipment list, food costs analysis, and ROI calculations (.xls format)
The full-color, sample business plan including the executive summary, market research, pricing strategy, and SWOT analysis
Frozen Yogurt University Guide
Our guide was created with you in mind. Our ultimate goal at Frozen Yogurt University is to help you set up your shop and give you the knowledge needed to establish your shop as the leading frozen yogurt destination in your community. The complete, three-part FYU guide includes:
- The 30-page comprehensive start-up guide with industry secrets, tips, and myths
- The interactive Microsoft Excel financial spreadsheet covering start-up costs, monthly cash flow breakdowns, food costs analysis, and ROI calculations
- The full, color sample business plan including the executive summary, market analysis, and SWOT analysis